View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 02:00 PM   #49
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ran for more than a few steps?
Define a few steps. I ran several doors down a hall when someone fell at work. The following Stephen King quote came to mind "Fast or slow that's a lot of meat in motion."

Played a team sport?
Do e-sports count? I think they should.

Rode a bike?
Much as I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike. I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride it where I like.
Was there a question? Oh high school.

Touched your toes?
Like as in doing a toe touch? 3 years ago at a pre-employment physical (I also had to duck walk).

Jumped over something?
Um what are we talking here? Does both feet leaving the ground in a hop/step count? Recently if so. Or are we looking for like jumping a crevasse while a boulder is rolling down the hall behind me? Every few months this happens.

Climbed a ladder (or tree, rope, etc)
Climbing trees is a problem for the plus size stalker/peeping tom. I would do it more but people don't really keep their trees pruned properly and it is unsafe.