View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 10:36 AM   #13
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I was in a relationship with a bbw for 4 years. Initially, I didn't want to date her because she was smaller than I would have ideally wanted in a partner. I had been involved with ssbbw briefly before her and would have wanted to continue seeing larger women. My ssbbw dating options are limited in this city. She was, however, the best choice I had at the time and in my dating history.

I know no one is perfect and that we sometimes don't get all we want in a mate. She had a lot of great qualities but I never quite got over the fact I preferred bigger women. I never admitted it to her because I was scared to put the relationship in jeopardy. It was my longest relationship and I felt it could have headed to marriage especially at this later stage of my life. I thought I was compromising but it might very well have been more settling. I felt something of a strain because I wasn't completely honest with her or myself. I'm sure it revealed itself to her in some ways.

She ended the relationship 2 years ago even though I might have wanted to do the same earlier. My attraction and interest with ssbbw hasn't subsided at all. I'm even more active in the bbw/bhm community. In fact, I've been considering moving to the U.S. to better my dating options.

"....To thine own self be true..."
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote