View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 05:29 PM   #28
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

1. Wow..so many years ago!..unless I count running through the house..guess thats more than a few..

2. Have never played team sports, unless games played with member of my family/friends count..and most of that was many moons in the past..

3. Rode a bike last year..the seat was too narrow..too hard..would like to try again..

4. Have no problem touching my toes..have always been fairly limber

5. Hmmmm..jumped over my cat, to prevent another attack..he likes my legs..

6. Climbed up two rungs of a ladder, a few weeks back.. I get woozy, easily, so do not make this a regular part of my life. I did climb out of my couch, a few weeks ago. The phone was ringing and there was all kinds of crap in the way ( still unpacking ). I dove over the back of the couch and disappeared in it. I now know how a bug must feel..on my back..legs flailing..I was laughing, but my chin was buried in my breasts/belly. Took probably 20 seconds to get out of that position..heh.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote