View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 09:47 AM   #8
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slurpeekell12 View Post
I agree with my friend (whom I attended Pride w/in San Francisco this year) that Pride is a place for people to let their 'freak flag fly' & if that flag includes their penis so be it. Its only once a year & if people bring their kids they should know what they're getting into. I mean I've seen at least 1 penis &/or 1 tit at every Pride parade/event I've ever been to no matter the size of the city or event. I prefer to look away (from the penii) but definitely enjoy the undressed tits
Ok, I see what you're saying. "It's our day, we can do what we want." That makes sense, and just for the record, I'm not too worried about kids seeing genitals, because they're obviously going to see them somewhere else anyway.

The part that I always find confusing though, is why the naked guys want to associate public displays (like the nudity and the grinding and the bdsm) with the cause - GLBTQ rights. I mean, if I was protesting the lack of females appointed to be chairs of various departments in the science faculty at my university and I wanted to make a poster to place around campus, would it make a lot of sense to include a close-up shot of a vagina?