View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 08:20 PM   #5
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Mmmmmm, yes, I have been ensnared by something I know I should avoid at all costs, but I fail to escape its grasp. The very idea reminds me of the movie Hellrasier, where people tried their damnedest to escape the evil clutches of the demons, but some fail because deep inside they really want to be chained, pleasured and punished into oblivion, like the ultimate BDSM session with no safe word, no turning back, no escape.

Sometimes it's food for me as well, like the chocolate cake scenario. I've been known to just devour the entire pie, batch of cookies, pint of ice cream, etc., within a day; I often find no reason to stop if I don't have a really solid reason. I'll eat what's unheathy and tastes good instead of making a healthy choice.

Other times it's been the allure of a woman; I would tell myself to leave her alone and complete what tasks I planned on getting done, and next thing I know, clothing is on the floor, sensuous warm flesh is close together, touching and caressing, naked, breathing heavy...

...and on that note...

...good night, everyone.