View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 11:35 AM   #5
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist View Post
To permanently desire that is a red flag to me there's something wrong with someone who wants that.
I think those are good thoughts, Casey. Also, the line I quoted above... there is definitely a difference, too, between desiring that in your head, and executing that lifestyle. I think there are many who enjoy the "idea" of it, maybe in a way that a hard core submissive likes the "idea" of living bound in a cage... but it doesn't mean it's practical or healthy to actually live that way and in their head it will stay.