View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 01:47 PM   #17
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Personally, I don't care if people are feeders/feedees. I don't put people down for it or expect them to change. By being this way, I hope I'm giving to others what I would want from them- no interference in my lifestyle.
Do I have my opinions about what the draw of feederism is? Yes, I think it's control issues but then again, that's just the outside looking in opinion of someone who isn't into it. It's really just not my thing and I'm not looking to change that- or others.
Btw, it's my own control issues that make the idea of feederism look so unattractive to me- probably why I see it as something to do with control issues- whether I'm right or wrong doesn't make two cents to me- I'm not that concerned with it *shrugs*

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote