View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 12:30 AM   #3
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
I hear you re the call centre thing been there done that,

I am actually studying freelance journalism cause it is something I can do in my own time ect

take out the qualifications, the expense and other such factors

and ask yourself what is you dream job?

if you dont have an answer to that take it back a few notches and ask yourself what are you passionate about in life, what makes life worth living for you and then go from there

lots of hugs and good luck I think the biggest battle is figuring it all out once we have done that we can find steps to get where we want to go
My dream job would be something in video games, but I fear my poor math skills would hinder my ability to succeed. I would also love to do voice acting and making my own animated cartoons.

The problem is I don't know how to go about getting into that field or doing this. I really need some sort of mentor.