View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 01:35 AM   #5
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
you can always go and do a math course or get tutoring to get your skills up

as for the rest why not try googling what your interested in you may find some amazing help or at least some people/places to contact
Well, the reason I am here is I've been googling all night and it would be great if half the resources out there weren't some sort of buggy crap or scam. I sent off for info on a number of online tech college courses etc. Took a "what should I be doing with my life quiz" that yielded no answer apparently.

I like database cleanup. I did that at State Farm and in their telecommunications department. I really like that, but it was a temp assignment (that lasted two years).

I just feel like there are all kinds of cool jobs out there that I don't even know exist.

I like to fix problems. I like quality control. I like creating things. I hate customer service and dealing with the public. I DO NOT want to do anything related to that field. I prefer a job where I am sitting on my fat ass the majority of the time, which to be fair call center work is perfect for.