View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 08:09 PM   #11
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That is one problem with a small(ish) town, limited job opportunities. My job is not fat friendly at all so nothing here. I work for my local natural gas utility and while outside jobs like mine suck there are some nice inside jobs with computers or doing data entry. Check with your gas or power company, either by going to their website or calling the call center (irony) and see what office positions they may have. Also, the little town office where I pay my water bill or grip about trash service is always staffed by fat women, I think its a state law.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote