View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 07:53 AM   #13
chunkeymonkey
Happy to be here

chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ran for more than a few steps? Well I run everyday mainly I have 2 boys ages 4 and 7 who run when I go to put them in time out. I think its the only reason the run for me to excersise.

Played a team sport? Man that would be grade 9 ummmm math time...1989 I used to be in Track and I played doubles in badminton LOL I think that might be a clearly Canadian thing.

Rode a bike? wow ok that would be a lil girl I had the sweet woven basket with the little tassels on my handle bars and to boot the styling gems in the spokes of my wheels....... I was such a fly lil girl then

Touched your toes? Well I paint my toes on a regular basis so atleast once a week.

Jumped over something? everyday my house is littered with toys its like walking through a mine field somedays.

Climbed a ladder (or tree, rope, etc) Two days ago, I climbed a ladder to paint and put up my sons pictures and sports stuff He wanted a Colts Football room......So I painted his room.
chunkeymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote