View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 07:55 AM   #15
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
Yeah. I don't like you.

BFD, you aren't the sunshine of my world.

But look around and you'll see that the people who love the Weight board are working to keep in on track--which is to stick to the sexual aspects of weight and gaining, etc.

This thread is a part of that and I didn't want to see it disolve into a discussion about fitness/fatness--when everyone here already knows they aren't mutually exclusive. That's all.
Well I don't like you either, so the feeling is mutual believe me. I was unaware of any issues re the weight board also.I have been trying to keep on track with things the best i can.
I just gave my opinion, sorry that i didn't ponder it for three hours and try to make it look quirky and Uber intelligent like some.
Susannah
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote