Thread: Tired of Thin
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 01:01 PM   #19
missy_blue_eyez

missy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
Google "bbw actress" and a few lists pop up. One movie comes to mind that I really liked was "My Big Fat Greek Wedding". Oh, and "Bridget Jones Diary" and its sequel (although the actress gained weight for the film). I also noticed that Bollywood seems to be very size friendly towards their female leads.
You have got to be joking yeh? Renee Zellweger in Bridget Jone's Diary, in my opinion is no where near BBW proportions!!!!!!
missy_blue_eyez is offline   Reply With Quote