View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 10:22 AM   #27
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Some Thai peanut sauce from a jar that I got from the natural grocery more than 10 years ago. I tried it on several different things (I expected it to be fine on noodles) but it was just grotesque.

Different category, but Chinese food from the place across the street from my work last year. They were fine the first 8 or 9 times, but the last time the fried rice tasted like soapy steel wool dishwater.

Gotta give a shout-out to food poisoning too.