View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 08:21 AM   #42
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Shark. My grandma was an excellent cook but extremely stubborn and set in her ways. I was around six years old and she purchased it from a local supermarket. I'm sure a landlocked state like Vermont is full of super fresh dorsal finned killer creatures. Anyway, the thought of shark was vomitious and I was forced to try it but I started to cry hysterically after my first bite! It was just about the funkiest tasting creature ever. So yes, 20 years later, I haven't tried shark since, don't want to think about but the memory still lingers and won't go away!
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote