View Single Post
Old 12-15-2006, 08:15 AM   #7
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

OH yes, its possible. I'm not a vegan anymore, but I was for awhile. Lost weight at first, then slowly kept gaining. I still eat mostly vegan, though I've introduced dairy and some eggs.
My best friend is a total vegan and has been for years and she recently gained probably 50-70 pounds.

Someone mentioned olive oil and I agree. There are so many good tasty oils with their own flavors. Flax seed oil should be used cold on salads for health reasons.

There's very few desserts that can't be made vegan if you learn how to cook. The world is your "oyster" with some egg replacer (google for different options), soy milk, vegan sour cream, etc.

Anyways, specific tips are hard cause its all about your metabolism. Just make sure you're getting B-12 (buy a supplement), add in flax seed oil, green vegetables, and proteins (lots o beans, my friend). The rest on how you want to do it to gain should make sense to you.