View Single Post
Old 12-15-2006, 12:41 PM   #9
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My system cannot tolerate potatoes or apples, in fact my dad was hospitalized for a few days after eating a red apple. He cannot eat red apples at all, only yellow and green. Strange huh? Also I have to be careful of green veggies because I have a clotting disorder and vitamin K is a big spoiler for it so I don't get nearly the veggies I should. I had asparagus last night and I have to avoid greens for a few days now. It's a drag.

I agree with what everyone said about olive oil though. I've been buying all things organic lately and aside from having to scrub everything down with soap and water it seems to be working out well for me.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote