Thread: Got happy?
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 06:44 AM   #3
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm happy - I know this because I spent several years being desperatly unhappy . There's a song my dad used to play when we were little - and the lyrics went you can't really know sunshine till you've experienced the rain. Happiness for me is love, connection to other people, health, lightness of being and peace of mind. Also, not being bored. There are situations in my life I am currently discontent with. My job has gotta change, I'd really like to be in a steady loving relationship, I want a flat where I can keep a dog (I really want a doggie *sniffles*), I want my photography business to be a success, I want perfect skin. But, at the moment, those things feel minor. I've been blessed with so much else it often overwhelms me. And if I had to rate my happiness on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being Nirvana and 1 the depths of despair - right now I'm sitting at 8.