Thread: Got happy?
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 03:27 PM   #7
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think the last time I sat down and thought, "Holy shit, I'm actually HAPPY!" was early January, 2000. Then things proceeded to swifty row to hell in a handbasket, lol. I'm not back to that kind of overreaching contentedness yet, but I'm hopeful.

Life has gotten SO much better in the last five years that there are several elements of existence with which I *am* truly happy right now. I'm happy with my health and my body. I'm happy with my education. I like being a college instructor, although I need a more reliable, tenure-track position. I am thankful for my great friends and loving family. I am happy to be warm, safe, and comfortable. I don't have a lot of money right now, but I am grateful to have excellent credit, little debt, and a harmonious living situation.

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote