Thread: Got happy?
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 09:45 AM   #18
Theresa48

Theresa48 does more than just post hot picsTheresa48 does more than just post hot picsTheresa48 does more than just post hot pics

Happy is something I am from time to time. When my grandchild hugs me spontaneously and says "I love you," I am happy. When my partner is able to move his fingers for the first time since his stroke, I am happy. My family, my friends can spark that feeling of joy and contentment in my heart. Most of the time, I am okay with who I am and my life. Is that a sense of happiness? I take happiness where and when I can get it because for me it doesn't seem possible to be a consistant feeling. I have an aunt that I love dearly and I can say that she has always been a happy person no matter the circumstances in her life. She radiates joy and faith wherever she goes. She is my role model for growing older gracefully. She has the attributes that I work towards having one day. She describes me as being the "rock" in the family. I can be depended on to be there for people. I am steady and faithful. I think she gives me too much credit. : > )

(an aside: this is my favorite forum on Dimensions. The women here are truly beautiful and the topics interesting/relevant to me. I am learning a lot here.)

Last edited by Theresa48; 12-29-2009 at 09:50 AM.
Theresa48 is offline   Reply With Quote