View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 09:52 PM   #12
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Not mumus

I can understand that for a fat person that mumu is probably the most comfortable. (In fact when I first tore my ligament and had a brace on my leg over which I could not get pants I wore my wife's dresses to medical appointments)

however, my personal preference is when my wife is wearing light-colored slacks and a tight sweater or blouse. That is also my personal preference for other women.
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote