Thread: Skin tags
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 01:09 PM   #3
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by missaf View Post
All my female relatives on my mom's side have had all their surgically removed because of them becoming cancerous later on.

I used to work with the head of OR at our hospital, and she taught me how to tie my own hairs at the root of the tags and castrate them off. It's worked for those I can reach!

I'd be interested in trying other methods for those that are hard to reach!
Everything I've ever read suggests tying them off..cutting off the blood supply and they will eventually fall off.

Most skin tags are caused by some strain of the HPV virus..I wish we knew what strain and there was a vaccine or something..I get new ones everyday!
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote