Thread: Skin tags
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 03:01 PM   #8
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default raising hand

raising hand...Krazy nurse friend here...lol...i use a big clipper that has been sanitized in alcohol and clip those suckers off, i had one in an obnoxious place that i tied off with sterile suture material, took forever to get off of me, good grief...so clippers are so much quicker but that being said, i don't do i to many, just the ones that drive me insane, and as Vickie said, some of those days it is a very short drive

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote