Thread: Skin tags
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 03:07 PM   #9
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpi View Post
I've got a question that some might choose to enlighten me.
I know Erin has one in her left armpit. I'd like to know what the ranges of sizes are for skin tags. Hers might be approximately one-quarter (1/4) to one-third (1/3) of an inch in diameter.

Also, missaf, do you know of any factors that might cause them to become cancerous?

Just curious.
They can get fairly big. I have a couple that are at least the size of a lima bean or something..lol

I had one under my belly..it eventually got worn away.. Skin tags are weird!
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote