Thread: GLBTQ FA Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 07:39 PM   #331
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl07093 View Post
I have a confession to make...I'm a procrastinator! I put things off and put things off and never get around to them. This thread was started months ago and when I first saw it I read it and thought it was a great idea. I thought I should come and contribute something to it. Then I started to think of what I would say, and how I would say it. And I kept on thinking and kept on saying I would do it and never did. So, here I am, late to the party but still wanting to dance. Oh, and I brought cookies.
I'll still be thinking of that great post I'm going to come out with but for now I just wanted to say...I'm here, I'm (1/2) queer, get used to me. *takes a deep breath* Whew, I guess I just came out as bi.
Yey for you!! And glad you made it to this thread! xxx

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote