Thread: GLBTQ FA Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 01:48 AM   #332
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl07093 View Post
I have a confession to make...I'm a procrastinator! I put things off and put things off and never get around to them. This thread was started months ago and when I first saw it I read it and thought it was a great idea. I thought I should come and contribute something to it. Then I started to think of what I would say, and how I would say it. And I kept on thinking and kept on saying I would do it and never did. So, here I am, late to the party but still wanting to dance. Oh, and I brought cookies.
I'll still be thinking of that great post I'm going to come out with but for now I just wanted to say...I'm here, I'm (1/2) queer, get used to me. *takes a deep breath* Whew, I guess I just came out as bi.
And I'm glad that you brought cookies *stuffs face*

I finished the boy in the dress last night and I loved it from beginning to end, the only problem was that there was so much more ground he could of covered in it.