Thread: GLBTQ FA Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 09:47 AM   #336
Ruffie

Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have a question and its one I wanted answered by someone that is objective rather than my lesbian and Bisexual friends. So if you feel inclined to answer it would be great.
I get hit on by lesbians much more often than I do by men. While I am not offended by it, its just not my cup of tea (albeit a cup of tea of have never drank partially due to almost being raped by a friend of the same gender as a teen). I usually just say thank you for the compliment, I am married and straight though, enjoy your evening..etc When you are interested in someone, is it because of their look? Do you get a vibe off of them that says they might be gay? Do you respond to a latent sexuality? I have gotten some answers from friends as I mentioned, but feel they might be a little biased since they know me so well ya know?