View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 11:21 AM   #3
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

While I do prefer big men, and some of my boyfriends have been quite heavy, I've never been with a person who was big enough that he faced any serious physical limitations... so I've always been able to do everything I wanted to do with my significant other. This also might be because I am not a terribly active individual and so I'm not doing anything too demanding. I love to hike and walk dogs and attend concerts, and really those are the only things I do regularly.
My current boyfriend actually holds up better than I do while hiking, and he's a pretty big guy. He's the perfect example as to why the 'big people are less healthy than small people' assumption doesn't hold true... he encourages me to try the more challenging trails, and while I'm huffing and puffing and sliding down scary steep slopes on my butt, he's way ahead and having to stop to wait for me! I'd say he's in better shape than I am.
The only real limitation I've noticed with my current boyfriend is that shopping for clothing is not a casual affair for him like it is for me. I really enjoy shopping so I used to attempt to do this with him in the beginning of our relationship, but I realized that it can sometimes be frustrating or embarrassing for him because a lot of places don't carry adequate sizes for him, especially in jeans. I've just stopped asking him to do this with me altogether because it is clear that he hates it. I usually just pick things up for him if I happen to see that certain stores carry his size in things that he'd like, rather than asking him to come with me. It works out well for us!

Last edited by Esther; 06-29-2009 at 11:23 AM.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote