View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 09:34 AM   #25
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
What about the stuff that's not bike-riding/hiking activity, but maybe more pedestrian...going to shows and stuff. When seating is an issue. Not fitting in concert/movie theater seats, etc. Some venues/people...it's just not going to happen.

I know how it's gone for me, just curious how you handle it/would respond in this thread! Askin the FAs (of all types).
Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
Posting my question again:

What about the stuff that's not bike-riding/hiking activity, but maybe more pedestrian...going to shows and stuff. When seating is an issue. Not fitting in concert/movie theater seats, etc. Some venues/people...it's just not going to happen.

I know how it's gone for me, just curious how you handle it/would respond in this thread! Askin the FAs (of all types).
Good questions Liz..

However, the FA forum is not set up for BBWs to ask questions of FAs. This is a forum for FAs to foster communication or community between FAs themselves. I know that it might seem a bit harsh to be a stickler on this point but the FA-specific dynamic of the forum is important to maintain. Your questions are relevant and I'm not going to delete them but for future reference to you (and all non-FA posters), any externally (i.e. non-FA) initiated lines of questioning on the FA forum are likely to be removed.
James is offline   Reply With Quote