View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 12:47 PM   #16
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
I have ALWAYS been comfortable with receiving compliments. I usually reply with a cute smile and "I know!"

haha.
well it's interesting, isn't it? Like...I had the same shit lobbed at me as some here (words yelled from car windows) but I don't have issues with someone I trust reasonably (and I trust most people reasonably) giving me a compliment. Even on things I don't see myself so much. But the deeper stuff....the things that are nice, but not niceties...those can be very difficult for me to get my head around. And I know that it can be hurtful to the person trying to give that to me. And that seems so sad.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote