View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 03:36 PM   #2
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've heard a lot of this from guys who like big women, but don't know about the "FA" culture... or at least don't seem to know of it.

One of the guys I went out with back when I was 18 was an FA who hit the gym 6 days a week, took two showers a day, always got his manly manis, hair dyed, etc. And if he didn't look his absolute fittest and best dressed, he'd feel like he let himself go... worried the women wouldn't find him attractive anymore, but he loved the look of "care-free larger ladies" as he put it.

I don't think there's anything really wrong with that. We all want to look our best, and I think we all know our ideal body weight deep down, which is a different number and look for everyone.

So long as it's not completely ruining your self-confidence, I don't think you should feel like a hypocrite. You're perfectly normal, in a good way
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote