View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 09:43 AM   #8
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willowmoon View Post
I don't know if any other guys out there have run into this situation but I'd be interested in reading any comments about this.
I don't think you have to feel like a hypocrite at all. Just because you are attracted to a certain body type does not mean you have to want to BE that body type yourself.

There are some FAs who feel an overall attraction to fatness and want to be fat themselves, and I have seen some who started out skinny and then became fat. But that is by no means a moral imperative.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote