View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 02:52 PM   #13
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
I don't think this is at all unusual. Although I've never been really thin I have managed to get almost thin several times. I've noticed several things (I'll probably be slammed for this):

1) I feel better and more masculine when I'm thinner. Fat slows you down and compromises your ability to participate in physical activities (not an issue for most ladies but guys -- even fat guys -- are expected to be able to do manly things).

2) When I approached women during a fat phase I was much more likely to get rejected or ignored. BBW events are for fat women not fat men. If your goal is to actually date a real live BBW my advice to fat guys is to hit the gym -- otherwise you'll just be the guy they cry to the next morning.

3) FFAs are rare indeed. For every ten male FAs I'd estimate there are only one or two female FAs. Its been my experience that most BBWs are not FFAs (I know there are exceptions). Also, there are few places/event where straight fat guys can go to meet FFAs (although I hear there are such places/events for gay fat guys). Again its probably best for fat guys to hit the gym.

4) There are BBWs out there that will date fat guys but who would prefer a thin guy. When this type of BBW realizes that you're not the only FA in town its game over.

Hope I didn't come of as too bitter (I'm not really -- just towards a few select people). However, I do have rather low expectations of most folks.
You deserve to be slammed for it.

If somebody posted on here that fat women should just hit the gym, they'd be flamed.

If somebody said anything along the lines of "men will date a fat woman but would prefer a thin one and will drop you when he realizes you're not the only one in town" they'd be flamed.

Pointing out that FA are rare would get you flamed if you did it while urging fat women to lose weight.

To say nothing of the dozens of posts you've made about how obesity is really a mystery and how it's hard, if not impossible to lose weight, this is a really horrible post.
LoveBHMS is offline   Reply With Quote