View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 08:36 AM   #21
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't mind someone who wants to stay thin. You don't have to be fat to like me. That's up to them.

However, to think "I have let myself go" and other fat-negative self-talk....that's disturbing to me. I've found that I'm not attracted to those types of people. Especially, if they're weight obsessive toward themselves. It's almost like they're looking for their lost self-confidence in a confident fat woman, because they don't have an ounce of confidence, themselves.

Sorry, that's me being real. All that "opposites attract" nonsense aside.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote