View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 09:15 AM   #22
willowmoon
Don't Panic!

willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well self-confidence isn't really a problem for me, aside from the problem I was running into recently of having put on more weight and it certainly wasn't muscle. Like I mentioned before I've typically been more attracted to larger-sized women, regardless if I was a skinny guy back when I weighed 125 lbs or when I was 210 lbs, 1 1/2 months ago.

And that's why I said it sounded hypocritical for me to make the comment that I had let myself go. I can see why it would seem offensive, especially given my preferences in what I find attractive with most women.

I used to work out pretty regularly. But after three separate inguinal hernia surgeries and disc issues a few years ago, it really affected my ability to exercise especially when it came to lifting weights. I've recently turned to resistance band training mixed with a little bit of cardio and that has been helping out.

I don't plan on making myself obsessed with my body fat percentage and being overly muscle-bound but I feel I do need to get in better shape, for myself and for my kids as well. For example, this past summer I was running around on a soccer field with my sons long after the game was done. And I was getting tired, and tired in a hurry. I was trying to hide how exhausted I was, but I think they could see through me.
willowmoon is offline   Reply With Quote