View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 05:52 AM   #104
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_257 View Post
I'd prefer the over-time method. Hopefully she'd enjoy the eating, munching, pigging out, stuffing or just slowly tasting, plus all my massaging, carressing, and waiting on her hand and foot. I'd enjoy the process, the time spent together and she'd always be my queen.
You know, I actually enjoy both. Yeah, I know I'm breaking the rules by liking more than one thing but it's true. And sometimes I'm not in the mood to think of either of them and I want to play "good cop bad cop." Nothing wrong with being a strong proponent of one over the other but it all appeals to me.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote