View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 09:09 AM   #105
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

I'm into immobility as a fantasy, definitely. The whole concept of being so hugely, softly, immovably fat that, try as hard as I might, I simply can't persuade my mass into motion... helplessly anchored by own immensity as my lover has her way with me, telling me all the while what a huge, fat creature I am...

The reality, of course, would be a bit less fun; as John Keitz of Dundalk, MD found out, being immobile means having someone in your life to deal with bedpans, sponge baths and conversation. It means never going out for a walk, always looking at the same four walls as you lie on the sheets.

Of course, John Keitz proved that immobility can be something other than misery, as well; with the help of his wife, Gina, he could still cook (on an electric wok next to the bed), hold a conversation with his friends, and (obviously) make love to his wife. He was a central personage in his neighborhood, always there for a game of chess, or to babysit, or to tell you a story or teach you about martial arts pressure points.

(Gina was an FFA, to a certain extent; she said of her first enjoyable embrace of John that it was "like hugging a big old teddy bear. It felt very safe." That was when he weighed 500 lbs.)

The biggest problem with immobility, as he found out, is that once committed, it's very hard to change your mind successfully. While his weight went from 781.8 (at the time he lost mobility) to 625 (at the time of the Washington Post's article on him), it was mostly muscle loss. He'd've liked to get the use of his legs back, and was undergoing therapy to recover muscle strength when he died at age 39 of a bacterial infection.

That said, I wouldn't mind getting close to immobility; fat enough that my own weight would make everyday tasks like getting out of bed a struggle, and slow my walk down to a waddle. Even though it'd be risky (all it takes is one extended bed rest to become immobile at that point), I'd certainly enjoy it for as long as I could.
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote