View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 02:41 PM   #30
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
... and the jerky FAs who ARE only in it for the fat...

I would write jerky guys.

They are not FAs in my opinion. There's more to that term than just liking fat, and the of the label (more used as an accusation and term of derision around here rather than a simple descriptor of a person who prefers large partners) is the biggest issue here.

I still fully agree - there are shit FAs (people) and great ones (people) - they're not all good or all bad, but this whole "it's only about fat and nothing else" - that's not an FA. That's a tool.