View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 03:40 PM   #31
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There are WAY too many halos offered at the shrine of fa'ness ( not talking individuals...talkin' about the Official Label ). lol The jerk who prefers fat people...is a jerk who prefers fat people. I don't come here thinking that, because I am fat, I float above the clouds. Why should simply being an fa get a person more applause. I call BS on the thinking that the term fa is used all over the place with a sneer. I think that what sometimes happens is that there are fa's who hide behind that label, thinking that's all they really have to be, and that fat people should be grateful. I personally have never even given much thought to the silly idea that if a person prefers fat people...omg!...that must be all they like!! The Fat!! Nevermind the heart...soul...brain...all most of 'em want is that dere fat. I get the being oversensitive, but, really, I mostly see people who are dealing with individuals, and attitudes that stem from some who wear the label and think that's all they have to do to be adored. ( this happens with some fat people, too ) Being an fa is about liking the fat body......everything else, good or bad, comes from what is inside the person....the things that are there no matter the package a man or woman prefers.

Last edited by mossystate; 01-06-2010 at 04:00 PM.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote