View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 07:26 AM   #10
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm happy as I am. Life would be more convenient if I didn't have to haul around a few hundred pounds of extra body fat all the time, and at my age I'd probably have fewer aches and pains. Yet a lifetime of obesity has forced me to think creatively just to get through each day, and the fringe benefits of that creativity have paid major dividends both personally and professionally. So all things considered, I'm good to my fat and it's verrrry good to me.

Life is a rich tapestry. If I pulled out my "fat" thread, who knows what might unravel?

Besides, sometimes it's just plain fun to be an abby-normal size.
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote