View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 12:15 PM   #9
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

What people that think this way don't realize that stuffing causes nausea,heartburn from hell,headaches,bowel irritation so doing it as this person is suggesting more than likely isn't going to work because who is going to do it that way every day?
Some try to be super scientific and say X amount of calories will net Y number of pounds gained and we all know thats not how it works.
John it seems you are a numbers junkie (accounting major maybe?) and you think everything in the world is run by numbers.
May I suggest that you yourself try this "diet" and see how well it works.
My guess you wouldn't make it thru the first day without saying boy this was a bad idea.
Every few years on fat sites I am on one person will come up with some grand fool proof diet to gain fantasy level weight gain.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote