View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 10:28 AM   #8250
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
1- We went to a bunch of the La Machine events I talked about in the post above, and had a good time. It felt like the whole city was talking about 'have you gone? Which events? How about those crowds? I liked it so much more than I thought I would!'

2- Second day in a row of biking to work, and the ride this morning went really well (it is about 19.5km each way, which is more than I've been biking in a loonnng time). Really happy that my legs have been coming back this well. Will see how I do on the way home tonight.

3- This much biking has my appetite in overdrive. Had a huge dinner last night, it felt great to eat that much from pure hunger but also enjoying that much really good food (first sweet corn of the year, finally!)
Really happy that things are working out for you with the new job (and everything else).

Also happy that the bf sent me some noodz at work. Hehe. HE'S SO CUTE.