View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 06:05 PM   #7
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agouderia
You asked one of these questions Sassy that can make me go on forever!
Glad to have found something you enjoy talking about!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamaface
So...why exactly has this specific topic been on your mind?
Just thinking about my colour scheme. It's grey, black, blue and red. Of course, on a tight budget and at such a size, it's a bit harder finding specific colours.... but just thinking whether I could pull off purple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by opheliaswims
I wear a lot of my favorite color, green. As a redhead with a fair complexion, it works well for me.

But overall, I just wear a bunch of colors, period. I'm a big vintage clothes girl--I have tons of vintage dresses in tons of colors. You will recognize me by the sheer brightness of my outfit.
Green works for you? Let's have a look?

Last edited by Sasquatch!; 03-18-2013 at 06:10 PM.
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote