View Single Post
Old 05-01-2015, 07:00 PM   #31
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thats hilarious, and does sound like a curse!!!

We were at the Keg and i snapped at my guy to stop eating (the couple next to us looked smug that i am telling my fatty of a guy to shut it) ...so he has room for desert Billy Miner Pie he has been complaining about for the last two years. He gets so excited he eats the apps and dinner than has no room for desert!!

When he complained he was already too full i told him i was going to force it down his throat - because he has been complaining about it TWO years. And, well, you know.

He starts laughing, then groans because it hurts his stomach to laugh when he is so full. I get all excited and tell him we should take it "to go". He snorts and tells me i wish....and so on with food flirtation.

The couple next two us looked sooo confused!!! Is she berating him? Or...?
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote