View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 03:45 PM   #36
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Warren View Post
I've often wondered why threads here don't get locked after a certain time of inactivity. Then again, thread necromancy is a pet peeve of mine that others may or may not share.
I think there are a lot of useful old threads, and while it's a bit annoying when they pop up after 2 years, I'm glad the search feature is being used. I guess, as a mod, I'd much rather have conversations continue rather than always having not option than starting over and over and over again.

So yeah, I hear you about it... but the instances are so rare, I think it probably works right for our purposes.