View Single Post
Old 12-31-2006, 01:24 PM   #9
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Anyone have a Romio's where they live?

A co-worker told me about a place that opened near my home called Romio's.

He knows I seek the perfect Gyro. There was a ma and pops place in Pocatello (I moved from there 7 years ago) that had the BEST gyros ever. I haven't found a place in Boise that has any near as good as those were.

Well he said the gyros at Romio's are good, so I tried one. Added bonus they deliver! And though the gryro was good it wasn't as good as the place back home.

But since I LOVE a place that delivers something besides pizza I would like to know if any of you have eaten at a Romio's and what you recommend from their menu?

http://www.romiospizza.com/
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote