View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 04:12 PM   #3
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I would really hate to lose the BHM/FFA board. It's the main reason why I joined this forum in the first place. To me having fewer boards would just give people fewer options and even less reason to participate. And it seems that a lot of people have left as a result of some unpopular changes around here, so I'm surprised something like this is even being considered.

Also, the BHM/FFA board has some very unique aspects that would likely be lost in such a merger. IMO there's really no where else where BHMs or FFAs can feel the cameraderie that they do here.

I know there's an FA/FFA board that FFAs can participate in, but I think male and female sensibilities on the subject can be very different, which is one of the reasons I have never posted there. For example, sometimes someone will make a thoughtful, well-written, nuanced post there about some aspect of their preference; and immediately afterward, with no sense of irony, someone will post something along the lines of "I love to slide my giant schlong between a pair of double-Z boobs, baby!" I realize that's hardly representative of all male FAs, but I think there's a vocal subpopulation to whom it applies. If it's in the sexuality board, that sort of thing is perhaps to be expected, but I think a lot of females have trouble relating to someone who thinks and/or expresses himself that way.

And what about the BHMs? There's some kind of "hot boy" thread I made the mistake of clicking on in the Lounge or some place like that, and it was filled with nothing but rippling abs. Of course there's no reason BBWs or anyone else can't enjoy such a thread, but I'm glad there are alternatives on the BHM/FFA board, like the threads started by Surlysomething and loopytheone. And I love seeing the pics and hearing from all of the hilarious, gorgeous men on this board. I'd really miss their contributions if they were to stop posting.

If there must be some kind of board merger, I'd much rather see the threads in the Clothing/Fashion board merged into the relevant BBW, GLBTQ or BHM/FFA boards.

And to answer the 2 main questions you raised, Tad,
1) Yes, while I enjoy certain aspects of the other boards, I probably wouldn't post as much if there were less input from BHMs and other FFAs.
2) Yes, I think new BHMs and FFAs would be less likely to participate. I'm not a BHM obviously, so it's really only speculation on my part that they would be less likely to join the forums if there were no BHM/FFA board; but the rest of the forum seems to be somewhat more BBW-centric to me, and I think there would be very little to draw other FFAs here without it.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote