View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 06:01 PM   #4
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I really only discovered the BHM/FFA board last year, but it's the main reason I return here every day. I've been around long enough to understand why some of the veterans mourn the lost cameraderie of the old Dims, but I find it is alive and well on BHM/FFA. This is just about the only board (besides Paysites) that gets fresh posts every day; most of the others are lucky to get two or three new posts a week. Surely it would make more sense to deep six the boards with the lowest traffic (including, as far as I'm concerned, the Main Board -- though I suppose that's out of the question ) and keep the ones that people actually post on.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote