View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 09:20 PM   #6
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

I agree with everyone else; I think Dims would lose more people by getting rid of BHM/FFA. I think it still has the most defined atmosphere of all the boards and a number of posters rarely post anywhere else. Plus, on a larger scale, the rest of the internet doesn't have much to specifically offer for BHM/FFA.

And I agree with Xyantha about the vibe of the main board. It does seem to have a bit more drama and I never really care to read many of the threads there. Some do have something good to say about size acceptance issues and have some decent news/articles...but there's too many threads that boil down to huge, lengthy arguments that go absolutely nowhere. I would find it unpleasant if that happened in threads that originally belonged in BHM/FFA.

As for board merging, it would make sense (to me) to merge forums that are more similar. IE: I don't see why the weight board couldn't a sub of fat sexuality. Similarly to how weight gain is currently a sub of the weight board. The topics discussed aren't that radically different.