View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 04:58 AM   #8
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I agree with what most of everyone is saying here, I think is BHM/FFA board is an important part of dims. It has its own style of conversation and there are plenty of people who would feel uncomfortable posting on other parts of this website.

I also agree with Agouderia's suggestions on other boards that it would make more sense to merge. Also, it always struck me as odd and america-centric that the 'Events and Community' boards have half a dozen boards for various parts of north america and then only one for 'europe' and one for 'everywhere else'. Wouldn't it make more sense to combine the american boards like that too, especially as they aren't used that much? Just a thought.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote